Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
Our goal is to help you build a website that is fast, easy to use, and look goods on mobile as well as desktop. That means the right hosting, and the best theme and setup choices. Marketing, SEO and connecting your website to the business systems you use are an important part of this.
We can help you make you a website that:
– Displays that content in a way that search engines will find it.
– Loads super fast so search engines will rank you higher and customers will stay to read your content.
– Looks professional, and make it easy for people to find what they are looking for.
– Has strong call-to-actions that direct your customers to take the next step toward working with you.
– Has a way of collecting customer contacts so you can build a relationship with them to win sales help your customers now and in the future.
We can advise you on your SEO setup and strategy, but you are still going to have to do some hard work yourself. To rank well in search engines, your site needs to have the type of content that your ideal customers will be searching for online.
That means pages, blog posts, images and videos that help your customer to understand your product or solution, how it can help them, and why they should choose it over your competitors. An “SEO guy” cannot make that for you. But we can advise you how to do it.
Yes. Depending on platform your website currently uses, we can help you either speed it up, or port your content into a better system. We currently recommend running websites on a Virtual Private Server, running Nginx, with server caching and a Content Delivery Network, to make sure all your customers get the fastest experience possible, no matter where they are.
Depends. If you know how to run a WordPress site already, and want to run your own updates, security checks, and other maintenance, you may decline the care package. However, for the time it will save you, plus the fact that it will save you any extra supports costs for simple problems involving your WordPress setup, the care plan is great value, for customers who want to spend their time on improving their business content and generating leads rather than tweaking website configurations.
Still need help?
Get in touch with us
[wpforms id=”36869″ title=”false” description=”false”]